Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 9 Golden Gate Park

I really liked this picture because I thought the duck family looked really cute. It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I noticed that the mother duck's feathers have a pattern in them also. 

I liked this picture because it looks really nice. It reminds me off the waterfalls in Yosemite and all the nature there was in Yosemite also. There's a lot more nature in the Bay Area than I thought there was.
I liked how I took this picture. I thought it looked really pretty. I liked how the chinese pavillion reflects on the pond. It just looks really pretty like a place to relax and chill.
This plant caught my interest of how the spikes pop out. This plant looks really irregular to me. It's complex not like other plants that are more simple.
I think this picture looks really intresting because it dosent look like a pond. It's actually a pond with algae. Algae is a type of plant that grows in water. I thought it was intreseting because the first time I saw it I didn't notice that it was a pond.  
I liked this picture because it reminds me of a tropical forest. It looks really pretty. I think that the tree's bark looks really interesting because it looks like it has mini barks coming out of the bark.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. I took some of the same picture but mine didnt came out like yours did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so beautiful! I like this picture of pond and those little duck children. Really very nice view of pond side.

    Pond Liners

    ReplyDelete