Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 4 Fort Funston at the Beach

This is a picture of a cliff wall at the beach. I noticed that the lines make a patten in the wall. It looks strange to me. It sort of reminds me of a coral reef.

When I found this rock I just had to get it. It looks like it has zebra stripes on it. That's the coolest thing I've ever seen because i never would've thought that there was a rock that looked like it had zebra stripes on it. The zebra stripes make a pattern.

This is a picture of the waves in the water. The waves has self similarity because it's made from itself. It's just made out of water. I think it looks nice. I like how the waves come crashing into the shore.

This is a picture of a shell that some friends and I found while were at the beach. I thought it was really cool because this is one of the first shells i've seen that aren't broken. It looks like the perfect shells you see in movies. I noticed the pattern of lines and color the shell has. 



1 comment:

  1. i like how the pictures of the shells came out they are clear!

    ReplyDelete