Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 5 Leona Gorge & Mandlebrot Set

This is a mandlebrot set. I chose to put this one because it looks like a boat. If you zoom up into it the same figure it appears. It keeps on appearing infinitely.  I think this is really complex.
I took this picture when we were done hiking Leona Gorge. I think it looks really beautiful. I've never noticed how much trees and green there is in Oakland. 
I took this picture of a waterfall that we saw when we were hiking up Leona Gorge. I think it looks really pretty and peaceful. It seems like a good place to think and just relax.
This is a picture of a plant that I saw when we were at Merrit's garden. I thought that the white outline on the leaves look nice. It makes the plant stand out more. I think that it makes a pattern to.
This is a picture of a leave from another plant that I saw at Merrit's garden. I thought that the lines on the leave make a cool pattern. It makes the plant's leave look more complex then it is.

1 comment: