Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 3 Sierpinski Triangle & Oakland Museum

This is a sierpinski triangle. It's a triangle with a bunch of other triangles inside it. It keeps on going because there are more triangles inside the other triangles. it keeps on going infinitely


I chose this picture because I thought that the flower looked pretty. I noticed that the leaves have lines all over them. The lines look simple from far away but I think that they're actually complex up close. I also noticed that the leaves are symmetrical.

This is a picture of a strange looking flower. I chose it because I thought it looked weird in a cool way. I noticed that the flower looks symmetrical. If it were cut in half both sides would look the same. This flower looks more complex than other flowers do.


This is another plant. I also noticed that there's a pattern in the leaves. It has self similarity. The leaves look like the actual plant itself. I also like the spotlight of sun it has on it. I think it looks nice.


This is a plant. I chose this because I thought it looked cool. It as self similarity. The leaves of the plant look like the actual plant and it keeps going.








No comments:

Post a Comment