Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 10 Mountain View Cemetary

I thought these flowers were really pretty especially the black roses. I thought it looked really pretty. I've never seen black roses before.

This is a picture of a plant I saw. I thought the colors look really nice together. I noticed that the leaves are symmetrical. 
This is a picture of the floor in the crematory. It looks like the squares were iterated. It sort of reminds me of a beehive.
This is a picture of the roof of the crematory. I thought it looked really cool. It makes an intresting pattern.  

4 comments:

  1. The picture of the rose looks amazing because I though it was a chocolate rose... Soo far you have been taking amazing pictures. keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the picture of the plant it has alot of color and its a nice plant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture of the floor, it is in no order, making it look interesting. This is probably one of the pictures that i wont laugh at you for taking pictures of the floor, GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey that top photo with the flower looks emo but still is a awesome picture

    ReplyDelete