Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 8 Dimond Canyon & Optical Illusion

This is an optical illusion. If you look at the picture it looks like the lady has her eyes both open and close. I liked this illusion a lot. When I first saw it I saw that her eyes were open but then they looked close. I wanted to see if it was going to open again until I looked at it closer I saw the illusion.
This is a picture of Oakland from when we finished the hike. I think it looks really pretty. You can see the temple.
 This is a picture of plants we saw during the hike. I noticed that they look symmetrical. This plant looks simple. 
This is a mini waterfall of the creek. I thought it looked nice. The water is self similar because it's made of itself. 
This is a picture of the creek. I noticed that I can see the trees shadows. The spots of sun make it look nice to.




No comments:

Post a Comment