Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 6 SF Ferry & Fountains



This is a picture of the water falling from the first fountain we went to. It looks really cool to me. I looks like the water is frozen in place. The water here has self similarity. It looks like itself 
This is a picture of the bay bridge when we passed it. I thought it looked really nice. The clouds look really nice to. I think that the clouds have a pattern in it. 
 
This is a picture of the water from back of the ferry when we were leaving the dock. I thought it looked really cool. I noticed that the faster the ferry goes the more white bubles come from the water.


3 comments:

  1. hey Monica,

    I love your 1st picture because it seems that inside the whole building its raining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures of the fountains. It looks somewhat of a tropical nature. The patterns are cool with circles around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the image you took in the mall. I agree with Brenda, your photo looks like it raining in the inside. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete